ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!
Registered participants may present a contributed talk at the conference. Contributed talks should be 20 - 23 minutes long, leaving a few minutes for questions. (Talk + questions must take at most 25 minutes, to leave time for people to change rooms between talks.)
- Download the files absSurname.tex and cmsa-abs.sty.
- Replace "Surname" in the filename "absSurname.tex" by the surname of the speaker.
- Enter the speaker's name, abstract, and other information in the file. The abstract should be between one paragraph and half a page in length.
- Do not edit the file cmsa-abs.sty.
- Check that the file compiles without errors using pdflatex.
- Email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Abstract submission".
Abstracts should be submitted by 15 November 2019.
Please let us know if you need a quick decision about your abstract, for visa or funding purposes. In many cases we will be able to let you know within a few days whether or not your abstract has been accepted. Note however that no conference proceedings will be produced for 42ACCMCC.