Conference attendees are responsible for booking their own accommodation. Here are some options.
Coogee is a 40-50 minute walk from UNSW (which involves a hill). There are regular short bus rides to Belmore Rd Randwick ($2.20, need Opal card) from which it is a short walk to UNSW. Quoted prices below were taken from booking.com in May 2019 and are just a rough guide, please check the webpages.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee
Double room from $200 per night
- Coogee Bay Hotel Boutique
Double room from $180 per night
- Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartment
Double room from $190 per night
The following are all a short walk away from UNSW.
- Avonmore on the Park
Double room from $150 per night
- Randwick Lodge
Double room from $162 per night
- Veriu Randwick
Double room from $169 per night
- Coogee Beach Budget Accommodation
- Coogee Beach House
- High Cross Park Lodge
Double room from $119 per night
There are a limited number of rooms available at discounted rates at these UNSW colleges:
- New College (single bed rooms with shared bathroom, $75 per night, bed and breakfast)
- New College Village (ensuite rooms, $97 per night)
Please email Conferences@newcollege.unsw.edu.au and mention 42ACCMCC to obtain the discounted rate.